Spartans Home

PUMA PUNKU

EBE

maybe off some interest to some off you ..

mpl_5bk.jpg

Consider these facts:

This ancient site appears to date back further than any known civilization.

Single stones weighing 200+ tonnes were formed into intricate modular shapes, some connected with metal staples, that would be cutting edge by modern standards.

The buildings, like the GP are astronomically aligned.

It?s a complete mystery how and why the stones of this city were quarried and moved over 50 miles at this extreme altitude.

The stones show evidence of machining some with precision-made 6 mm wide grooves contains equidistant, drilled holes.

The large idols found there are similar to Easter Island and were carved from single massive stones that have been polished and finished.

These building techniques appear fully developed with no prior evidence of experimentation, written language, or planning.

Puma Punku was apparently a harbor city with extensive docks capable of accommodating hundreds of ships.

puma-punku-em-tiahuanaco-18.jpg

pumapunku1.jpg

look it up ????

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-16.56169,-68.679931&spn=0.01,0.01&t=h&q=-16.56169,-68.679931

checked it out some nice pics about, interesting stuff.

i normally know better than to go on abovetopsecret but it was one of the polular links on google: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread444151/pg1 these conspiracy nuts crack me up. thing is like with most conspiracies they all gang up on the guys who dont believe in aliens but they all have their own theories that contradict each other.

anyway, i love looking up info on places like these, never heard of puma punku before :)

Yeah, I've never heard of this before. Thanks for the info! How much research has been conducted on this place? It seems, if just discovered, it would be premature to say there were no signs of experimentation or anything of the sort. Those lines in the stone with the holes look really interesting. Definately doesn't look hand-tooled.

It is called time and slavery,just look at Dubai,Doha...etcetc....if you have the time and manpower you can achieve anything during any time in history,dont take away the achievement of forced labourers by saying it was aliens who built these and fe the pyramids.

It is called time and slavery,just look at Dubai,Doha...etcetc....if you have the time and manpower you can achieve anything during any time in history,dont take away the achievement of forced labourers by saying it was aliens who built these and fe the pyramids.

Did you miss the remark next to the clip (FOR AMUSEMENT)

more post's will come..