Spartans Home

My attempt

Athlon64~SPARTA~

Ok thanks medic. I gave it an inexperenced shot. Not to bad for a first one i think. Well I downloaded the free tryal for now I got 29 days left on it, and then its by=by. I think they want like $600 for the full version or something like that, I can't aford it thats for sure. May be try and get an older version with a crack. But ya if someone has it and don't want it anymore im your man. Well i got to say you guys got talent in doing that. becouse its not as easy as one would think. I may know alittle about the hardware part of it, but the software is where the talent lies. HA HA great likeness don't you think? you guys got me beat big time in the sig dept. I wanted to take a clip of the movie wile they were talking to the wisard, with the smoke and flames shooting up, That would be really cool! A great movie anyway. I wanted to hook up a vcr to the vid card and do a bloopers, or game play vid, now that would be neat for the front page of the sight, or we all could get on and pose for a pic in cod4 for the sight front page, what do you all think? It would be a 35 or so member shot. Quite A formible force for sure.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~