Spartans Home

Vanity on my part

While I've played pretty much all of those games, a lot I either don't own (borrowed/rented a copy), or I own hard copies of.

On a side note, any plans on getting Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood? I bought it recently, well worth the purchase. I could never get into the previous two AC games, but I'm having a blast with the new one.

Still though. Holy shit dude.

How many games is that FP?

It took me a minute to count it all, but I am going to say 188 games. The list shows more, but I am not counting entries that are only expansion packs (as opposed to stand-alone games), and of course I'm not counting things like "CoD Modern Warfare Multiplayer", even though it uses a different executable than the main game, because it's still the same game.

There's also no particular reason why some games are on my "Favorites" list and some are not. Sometimes I add it to that list when I install it, sometimes not. At the moment, I'm just not motivated enough to move them all to one category.

There's also no particular reason why some games are on my "Favorites" list and some are not. Sometimes I add it to that list when I install it, sometimes not. At the moment, I'm just not motivated enough to move them all to one category.

I have noticed that you can create new categories. Try it out.