Spartans Home

Chernarus is back (maybe)

Zeno~SPARTA~

I have done a quick test port to Chernarus to check for lag. Its running on the server and its playable. There are a bunch of little problems

Missing Ruck and IR Box

MHQ 1 is locked

I will add a respawn to the mortars

For Lingor Ovaron and Chernarus the message when a camp is captured refers to takistan in all cases.

If you have any feedback I will finalise it and create a rotation.

Z

What exactly was ported to Chernarus?

...and........seeing as we are testing things :)...i'd like to point out to the Russian base on Lingor wich has no function except for using up cpu cycles.

I had totally forgotten about it untill me and Karl got attacked from our 6....it might be the reason why some people are semi-struggling with Lingor...no one ever goes there or ever gets near that base...its just there.

What exactly was ported to Chernarus?

...and........seeing as we are testing things :)...i'd like to point out to the Russian base on Lingor wich has no function except for using up cpu cycles.

I had totally forgotten about it untill me and Karl got attacked from our 6....it might be the reason why some people are semi-struggling with Lingor...no one ever goes there or ever gets near that base...its just there.

If you ever make your way to that base, make sure you bring along a shotgun and some iodine pills.

Domintaion was ported to chernarus from Ovaron, which was ported from Lingor, which was ported from Takistan.

I have ported to Chernarus before but it was very laggy, hopefully this one will be better, that is what you need to check.

The Russian base was added at the request of a number if the majority of the players dont want it I can take it away.

Domintaion was ported to chernarus from Ovaron, which was ported from Lingor, which was ported from Takistan.

I have ported to Chernarus before but it was very laggy, hopefully this one will be better, that is what you need to check.

The Russian base was added at the request of a number if the majority of the players dont want it I can take it away.

Ahh i see; i just played for over 2 hours, i had no lag ...just the usual strain on my pc when playing Chernarus.