Spartans Home

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Amazing Video

Hajimoto

I do not know how I missed this video trailer of the soon to be released Deus Ex: Human Revolution but when viewed in full screen at 720, this has to be one of the most captivating CGA videos I have ever seen. If you have already seen this trailer. you are already informed but if you didn't, clear your mind, cue up the video at full screen 720, turn up the volume and drink in the whole audio visual experience.

[YT]l5KBDZIlDfE[/YT]

I realize that these are video productions and not actual in game footage but you have to appreciate the production effort in this short film teaser. I would pay to see this in movie in the theaters if it were a full length feature film. If this game is half of what it's predecessor was, this will be one of the best games of 2011, mark my words.

I realize that these are video productions and not actual in game footage but you have to appreciate the production effort in this short film teaser. I would pay to see this in movie in the theaters if it were a full length feature film. If this game is half of what it's predecessor was, this will be one of the best games of 2011, mark my words.

This game has a lot to live up to in the minds of those that played the original. Invisible War wasn't a bad game, but it was widely panned because it did not maintain the spirit and gameplay of the original.

• 6 months later...