EBE

If i press on a Link it does not open . :down:

But i get a note with only text referring .. .bla bla :help:

I am using Win7 (english version prof. ) :bleh:

sometimes i wish i was a nerd hahaha (and i say that with rspct.) :yes:

greetz from Europe. B)

Edited by EBE

reinstall the internet :)

Agreed. This is the only suitable course of action.

Step 1, make sure your computer is plugged in and is turned on.

Step 2, make sure you have a suitable operating system such as windows or linux.

Step 3, call tech support.

Actually, reinstalling your browser would be a good place to start. Try Chrome or Firefox 4.0 Beta, these are awesome.

Hem... sorry to say.. but like some other great Mind said in the past, "for every Action, you will get a Reaction".

In this case, for a silly question you get a bunch of silly answers (with all due respect).

What kind of question is:

If i press on a Link it does not open .

But i get a note with only text referring .. .bla bla

and what kind of answer is:

reinstall the internet

LOL guys, you crack me up :)

EBE, if you have an error message, take a note of it and post it. Try to be specific about the issue you have.

Your internet works, because you are able to post this. You do it thru a Browser, meaning your browser works as well, so make no sense to reinstall the internet or install a different browser, at least not so far :)

Take a screenshot of the issue and post it or try to be a little bit more complete with your question :)

Ciao.

Hem... sorry to say.. but like some other great Mind said in the past, "for every Action, you will get a Reaction".

In this case, for a silly question you get a bunch of silly answers (with all due respect).

What kind of question is:

and what kind of answer is:

LOL guys, you crack me up :)

EBE, if you have an error message, take a note of it and post it. Try to be specific about the issue you have.

Your internet works, because you are able to post this. You do it thru a Browser, meaning your browser works as well, so make no sense to reinstall the internet or install a different browser, at least not so far :)

Take a screenshot of the issue and post it or try to be a little bit more complete with your question :)

Ciao.

Sure. If you post multiple screen shots of any and all errors we'll see what we can dig up. Also, can you be more specific about the actual issue. Is the problem worse on any particular website? Does it happen intermittently?

Let us know.

Ok i will try again

(only an example )

Put TS3 on SPARTA worx (as always)

Then i see in the banner (in TS3 )a link: > http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/index.php?act=idxI < The crazy thing is this link here worx but in TS3 channel didn't ?

I press on it and a window opens ( a Notepad) an it says lots off lines.

So it doesn't open the link at all !!(other links TOO)

THIS WAS THE SOLUTION maybe for further reference !! (THX to el-NOOBIACHI)

Open IE.

Goto Tools -> Internet Options -> Programs

Under the Default Browser section click Make Default Browser

Edited by EBE