Spartans Home

Diaspora

DaiSan

Hmm, Interesting.. but.. Is 'kinda' Galactica?

They use "Viper" name, but then other names are different. No Cylons reference...

It should be a Strategic or a flight sim game ?

I d love a flight sim one, the old good feelings coming from X-Wing and Wing Commander kinda games :)

If u like X-Wing, there was a very solid new version something like 6 yrs ago, called Alliance.

On top of that, many third party Modders created a lot of expansions, better graphics, new models and so forth. If you google it you will find all of that content very easily, I have the links but on my PC at home. If yuo need, let me know :)

If u like X-Wing, there was a very solid new version something like 6 yrs ago, called Alliance.

On top of that, many third party Modders created a lot of expansions, better graphics, new models and so forth. If you google it you will find all of that content very easily, I have the links but on my PC at home. If yuo need, let me know :)

Cool. Yeah I had Alliance and brought it out a few months ago, but couldn't install due to it still being on the 3.5" floppys, lol. I THINK that's the one I'm talking about, the one with the family of traders?

• 2 weeks later...