Spartans Home

For the U.S. based Sam Adams fans

MedicSN6

Free Sam Adams Boston Lager 'Perfect Pint' Glass

To receive your free glass, please send the UPCs from 3 Samuel Adams 6 packs (can also be a case or 2 12 packs) with an index card that has your name, address, phone number, email, and date of birth to:

INMAR Fulfillment Center

Attn: Boston Lager

Program: BOSBLF01

PO Box 426008

Del Rio, TX 78842-6008

If you live in AL, AR, AZ, CT, HI, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, MO, NC, NJ, OH, OK, SD, TX, UT, VT, or WV, you do not need to include the UPCs. And, if you live in TX or VA, you need to include a check for $3 payable to "Inmar". (Sorry, but these are required by state laws.)

You can also text "LAGER" to 75309 or email lager@samueladams.com for details. These are the exact details I got when I emailed them about the offer.

I need to go buy more beer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu3jYojnbPM

Another reason I hate Texas. 3 dollars...really? lol. Payable to "inmar." Who the hell is inmar?

I'm not sure. It may a promotions company that Sam Adams has hired to handle the promotion. I live in VA, so we are both out $3.

More info on the glass: http://www.samueladams.com/enjoy-our-beer/tasting-eval/function-over-form.aspx

You will have to enter your DOB though. Gotta keep the kids from reading stuff on the interwebs. Last time I checked it was illegal to purchase or consume alcohol under the age of 21. Since when is there a statute on reading about stuff?

You will have to enter your DOB though. Gotta keep the kids from reading stuff on the interwebs. Last time I checked it was illegal to purchase or consume alcohol under the age of 21. Since when is there a statute on reading about stuff?

I know, right? I've been teaching my daughter how to read and this is seriously hindering my efforts.

Otherwise, this is cool news since I was about to buy a couple 12 packs of the fall brew this weekend.