Spartans Home

Question!

Yankee~SPARTA~

I see that you can put the squad symbol on any vehicle and thats pretty cool. My question, is there way that you can put a spot on a vehicle that is reserved for a custom graphic stored on a server somewhere?

I just imagine a plane flying over with the rebel flag and 3 women on the underside with large ta-ta's and going "well, there goes halli..."

I guess it would only really work if whenever someone jumped in a vehicle it would load a custom graphic that would have to be of certain dimension.

I see that you can put the squad symbol on any vehicle and thats pretty cool. My question, is there way that you can put a spot on a vehicle that is reserved for a custom graphic stored on a server somewhere?

I just imagine a plane flying over with the rebel flag and 3 women on the underside with large ta-ta's and going "well, there goes halli..."

I guess it would only really work if whenever someone jumped in a vehicle it would load a custom graphic that would have to be of certain dimension.

Not with stock ArmA2/OA. Now, you can however create a custom squad/clan with your own squad logo and use that, but then you can't be in a regular squad.