Spartans Home

Spartans We Have Gone Mobile

OK added a plug-in to the forum which allows you to use the Tapatalk client on your mobile phones. I have tested this on my blackberry and it works a treat.

Download The Client Here For iPhone/Android/Blackberry/Nokia

Tapatalk for iPhone

Tapatalk for iPhone provides full forum access on iPhone including ability to check private messages, upload photos from your camera and ability to search forum, etc. All with super-fast direct forum access at only $2.99.

Tapatalk for iPhone was released on July 2009 with over 20 updates until now. It is currently ranked as Top 25 Social Networking app in Apple app store in United States, England, German, Spain, Sweden, Australia, Canada and in many other countries.

app.jpg

Tapatalk for Android

Tapatalk for Android is on par with the iPhone version plus other unique features such as full landscape mode support. It supports Android 1.5 or higher. Well tested on Droid and Nexus One. Tapatalk for Android is ranked as Top 3 Android app at the Android Market.

Download Now directly to your Android device by searching for "Tapatalk" in the "Market" application.

For a full user reviews and screenshots of this app, please visit Cyrket Android Market.

an.jpg

Tapatalk for BlackBerry - FREE

Tapatalk for BlackBerry is currently in public beta testing. You can download it using OTA (Over-The-Air) method by entering http://tapatalk.com/bb in the BlackBerry Browser. For feature request or bug report, please submit to our community support forum.

bla.jpg

Tapatalk for Nokia - FREE

Tapatalk for Nokia supports all S60 3rd and 5th Edition devices, that covers almost all the Nokia medium to high-end model!

nok.jpg

Not sure how it works on the other platforms, But Medic do a search for legion it should list the Forum. You will see the search option when you first launch the app on your phone.

It took me a few min to figure out how to login to the forums. You think it would allow you to set your permissions in one location.

Also, it takes a good 15 seconds to load to the forums. I do like the ability to send a PM from it though.

I will play with this a bit, but I am going to soon be upgrading my phone from Blackberry to EVO 4G which has Android 2.1 and soon 2.2 and a 4.3" HD screen. I am excited about this move.