Spartans Home

New header, best header

MedicSN6

There are a few things I want to try with the header, but I don't have the orignal source. So until Viiiper has chance to change the old one or give me the source. I will use this one for testing links, and intergration with SQL back end to come up with something very clever. Wait and see.

I know the board needed updating but what I don’t get is why, when the fixtures weren’t broke why they needed fixing, especially when the main website is so seriously out of date, this is spartas 1st impression to new comers.

On the front page at the moment is “We are moving to Teamspeak 3” posted 27 February 2010 and 3 ArmA update posts which were posted in 2009, if you move along the tabs at the top there are articles in everyone and they’re all out of date even the Teamspeak tutorials that Rocky very kindly put together for SPARTA are for TS2, apart from ArmA there is no news on the games that Sparta actually play.

Sorry if I come across as moaning but I feel that I’m stating the obvious

ps

Looks like lightspeed beat me to it but I didn’t read any posts, I just posted.I know there’s a post in the admin section viiiper put up about admin being able to log into the front page to update it, like with news of new BF2 servers etc.

Edited by Floyd~SPARTA~
Added PS