Spartans Home

Neil Young - Heart of Gold - 1971

MedicSN6

No way, younger folks like neil. Wheres all this rap crap and head banging stuff? and hubb cap stealers spinning around on the floor stuff after trying to steal hub caps off of moving cars. He did a few good ones. on after the gold rush as well.

My favorite

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /> Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Boy, you said it! Heart of gold is one of my favorites! I remember the day I bought the album like it was yesterday. I was 19 driving a Trabant through northern East Germany making a B line for the Grenz. I was lucky enough to have the on paper car in the country with a cassette deck. Golden wheat swaying in the cool breeze, and Niel Young on the player, perfect. Thanks for the memories, I need to find that LP... now where did I put that?

-B

i ve been in my mind it was sutch a fine time ; ) reeefer ..

And i am getting old ..

greetz ..