Spartans Home

Was going to give up on ARMA2 until...

Aloid

Was about to dump ARMA 2 after playing single player... it just didn't have that spark I was looking for.

Luckily I tried multi-player about 3 weeks ago on Sparta Domination and have really loved it. The community of gamers there is top notch... except for that Fish guy who kept killing me that first night... :) I certainly made that OPFOR happy.

Looking forward to blasting away, reviving, and blasting away some more soon!

Aloid

Was about to dump ARMA 2 after playing single player... it just didn't have that spark I was looking for.

Luckily I tried multi-player about 3 weeks ago on Sparta Domination and have really loved it. The community of gamers there is top notch... except for that Fish guy who kept killing me that first night... :) I certainly made that OPFOR happy.

Looking forward to blasting away, reviving, and blasting away some more soon!

Aloid

Glad you enjoyed it mate, that is the best we can hope for and glad you didn't give up on the game.

Typical, I put my copy of Arma one on the shelf after two weeks of SP nonsense.

IMO the SP should not be released until the game is at least 6 months mature as all it does is put ppl off the game. Glad you are now enjoying your purchase Aloid.

I agree with all of the above. To be completely forthcoming, I would normally give a game like Arma "demerits" for having such a buggy single-player campaign. But really, truly, this game is meant to be played online with other people, and I can't even imagine these days why I would want to spend time in Arma playing the campaign when I could be having even more fun playing with all of our members and guests on our servers.

Glad Asher and I didnt scare you off last night with the M107 slaughter we did

That was hell! ;) I actually saw Asher once and popped a rediculously long range shot off at him before getting capped.

Next time I won't leave my smoke rounds back at base! :)

I'm up for a little revenge.

Aloid

That was hell! ;) I actually saw Asher once and popped a rediculously long range shot off at him before getting capped.

Next time I won't leave my smoke rounds back at base! :)

I'm up for a little revenge.

Aloid

Anti Asher tip - carry a SMAW with a general purpose round just for him, you don't need to be accurate with this within 15M will do ROFL sorry Ash