Spartans Home

OPFOR BIGDOM Ver M

KalXen~SPARTA~

I was evil tonight :) We (opfor) where so bored at main AO when all BlueForce play sidemission instead of AO. We flat main base using D30's.

I would say targeting screen for arty is awesome future for opfor, pls don't take it away from opfor:)

Since i came after main server crash we played on Kal's beta.

1000m arty range is good move.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't plan to have Target artilley work on the D30's because there is nothing to stop the opfor from levelling the base.

...if you add Target Artillery to the 2B14 mortars, however, I will love you long time. Then we could actually take out those pesky BLUFOR mortars.

Hell, you could go one step further and add functional artillery radar to both the main base and each AO, so that after a number of shots have been fired by a certain artillery piece, the enemy will receive an approximate location as to their whereabouts. Firing artillery wouldn't be so damn safe then. You'd actually have to use shoot'n'scoot tactics. Not to mention it'd provide another strategic target for BLUFOR to take out.

Edit: Or if you like the idea but have enough on your plate already, I can do it.

A little bit of the latter I'd already planned for in the mix, where opfor will get a market on map if a unit comes close to the MHQ and is close to the AO. I planned to do something similar when M119's were deployed and fired.

But if you want to get sucked back into the joy/hell of sqf debugging I won't stop ya. :)