Spartans Home

TacDom Friday January 8th?

Phisher~SPARTA~

This was a really great TacDom. I would've stayed to help defend the counter-attack on the second town, but Avast was flipping out about something, so I had to go take care of it (glad I did, too). Had fun in Alpha rolling with the Abrams. We did a great job keeping the tanks alive for the whole AO. Spotting some of the D-30s early on probably helped the infantry a little bit. Only problem we really had with the tanks was that we only exposed one to fire at a time reather than all 3 going out at once. Another problem was the lack of enough players to fill the tanks with a Commander position so we could have smoke cover.

Taking point on the next AO in Alpha was fun too. Those hostiles in the woods really slowed us down, and we were really chewing through ammo taking them all down.

I came in late, joined Delta under T_1, took out a D-30 nest, repelled the counter attack, and was just about to evac out when the server locked up. Other than the crash it was an awesome evening.

Thanks to all of you who participate and and make it worth doing and make it great fun.

I think everyone did a great job considering the large amount of numbers, some times it gets too much to handle.

I had a lot of fun as Bravo Squad leader, we had a few new TacDom players which made it interesting - they definitely got thrown into the mix quickly. It seemed like half the time we spent under cover, either from MH6's sniper fire, or AI shooting through the trees - but it was great.

Luggage did a great job as MC.

Good fun tonight, apologies to Doppel for scratching the paint on the Apache, and Skele for a "unfotunate incident".

T

Hey T 1 no worries Im used to getting shot by you now :).......just revive me tho...... Good games btw I love when everybody is working as a group and paying attention. We should work on our formations and spacing i feel other than that keep up the good work. Just like to thank Sparta admins, moderators and mission editors for there time put into this great game keep it up.....