Spartans Home

Donations

Council_of_Sparta

Firstly many thanks to all that have contributed towards the cost of maintaining our servers. These unsolicited contributions are greatly appreciated.

When making the contributions please remember to note your forum name as there have been instances where we have received money but cannot identify the payor.

Thanks again

on behalf of the Spartan Admins

Lets do this here then...........!!!

:D :) :D

Driller Thanks for the donation it will apply to the general fund of our group to keep our server bill paid and that of the Website and Pro TS2.

So as you will know Our group spends about $2600.00 per annum and any Donation is well received and Appreciated.

Thank you kindly, SPARTA

Driller bud we worked out your donation from your email address, thanks again. There are others though.

Thanks and welcome

By the way when you make donations it helps us if you note your in game name so we know who you are. In your case I assume you are aptly named Driller (lol), so many thanks again, your generosity is much appreciated.

If you prefer just send me or one of the other admins a PM.

Driller bud we worked out your donation from your email address, thanks again. There are others though.

If you prefer just send me or one of the other admins a PM.

I cant seem to send any PM's due to being lvl 9 on the forums, if that is raised ill shoot a PM when i donate today.

EDIT: id bug people on TS but im at work currently.

Edited by GooniversalSoldier

Goonversal Soldier You now have access to the pms

More donations have been received, and we have been able to identify the contributors. Thanks again for showing your appreciation in this way.

BTW Sparta Admins have R SA after their name and Sparta Moderators have R CA after theirs. If youre having trouble sending a pm let one of these guys know and it will get sorted

Goonversal Soldier You now have access to the pms

More donations have been received, and we have been able to identify the contributors. Thanks again for showing your appreciation in this way.

BTW Sparta Admins have R SA after their name and Sparta Moderators have R CA after theirs. If youre having trouble sending a pm let one of these guys know and it will get sorted

Awesome! Thanks.

Now i guess i can send you some monies!