Spartans Home

Sahrani / Air Dom issue after update to 1.05

BuzzDog

I just tried to log on to Sahrani. It's status is listed as "creating". I am able to log on and vote myself as admin. I have tried to use the #restart command but nothing happens. I then used the #missions command, on both servers ( Sahrani and Air Dom) the only missions that are available are the default missions. I do not see any domination missions available. I am not sure if this is an issue on my side, or if the missions were over written when updated.

Thanks in advance,

Buzz

Ok, I can't create a new thread but I was having issues today on the Sahrani map and not really sure if it was a problem on my end or a problem with the newest patch... I took some video and uploaded it to YouTube so here are the links...

= Watch the unit disappear... at range or not, this happens A LOT..

= These look like pretty clear shots and they aren't even reg-ing.

Also, thx to KalX for helping out on the server today. All y'all's support for the servers is very nice and appreciated!

Thanks for the response but I still find it frustrating.

Also, I just tried it with Some Grass and Full Grass to the same results; ie they are below ground. I didn't take video but will later if it helps. <_<

I would say the second one is actually due to a hill not being drawn for you.. you were actually just hitting dirt in front of the target, and not the target itself. I have seen this many times when trying to shoot something waaaay far off. The game will show the uni, but won't display all of the terrain. Sahrani has LOTS of minor hills and bumps in the terrain.

BIG THANKS to whomever fixed the busted side missions (pilot and prisoner rescue). Haven't gotten the bank one yet so I can't confirm / deny if that one is working. Yeah, just got the mission and I blew up every building in town and it's still busted. :(

Many thanks!

Edited by Spazo

They actually haven't been touched yet. I was going to just ride on the excitement of a bug fixing itself.. but oh well.

Haha.. that's awesome! I can't tell you how many times those missions have come around and not worked out. Then, they suddenly all work AFTER we've spoken to you about them. Should have done that a while ago..

Thanks anyway! =)

Ty

• 3 weeks later...
Been experiencing an odd problem with Sahrani and not sure if it's due to the last patch or what. Whenever I'm in an aircraft (say the A-10) whenever I roll in for a run, the enemy vehicles "flicker" red and gray (enemy occupied and empty) making it pretty difficult to target the vehicle. Is this a common problem or is my game just screwy?