Spartans Home

OPFOR BigDOM ver H

KalXen~SPARTA~

Thanks Donzi

Kal and MH6, I switched the main server over to OpFor BigDom 1.01.

Donzi, despite the way it looked I did not leave because of anything you did or our subsequent brief discussion, I had things to attend to, I hope I didnt spoil your fun.

Good to hear, I wasnt trying to anger you I was getting bored and frustrated. I actually dont like playing opfor, that will probably be my first and last time on opfor. The ROE and lack of numbers kinda burns it, i spent almost 30 mins just running around in circles cause i could find anything to do:P I did find one thing that should be addressed if Opfor players are to remain, I was able to use the D30's at the AO, i kinda leveled the castle you guys where using to fire mortars down on my AO soldjas. And i also noticed if you get the AI soldiers close enough they will engage you on there own, even if its ways past the outside AO 500m mark.

Zeno can you send me a copy of the RPT file for debugging?

Donzi- what were you doing when you first ran into the issue?

I have copied the .rpt file to the share area.

I didnt test everything but the lift chopper gave no lift indicator or option when directly over the mhq. Donzi had joined a fresh server, he was the first in.

Zeno can you send me a copy of the RPT file for debugging?

Donzi- what were you doing when you first ran into the issue?

Ya I joined and the server started fresh. But there was no ammo box, the ammo pad for vehicles wasn't working, there was no MHQ menu, and there was no Show Status menu when i rolled my mouse wheel, the Flag pole also did not work.

might I ask where the = is supposed to be? I've got an issue in an edited version of NewTac (that I'm keeping to myself, as I've got it set for AI instead of other humans) where I'm not getting the ammo box.

Speaking of which, what did you do to make the slots human-only? Would it break the mission for me if I switch it back to allowing AI? I'm running the HC module so I've still got control over them.

Edited by AJsarge

odd, it fixed itself. Or, I restarted from the stock version and it hasn't shown up again.

But you should start compiling a version history, stating just what you've changed in each patch.

I saw this today once with Highway as well. The Revive scripts seem to be very buggy when the kill ratios run quicker. And I saw a bunch more people stuck up at the Boot Hill up top of the map. I may need to see about updating the Norrin script to latest and see if that may help a bit. Not sure why you were albe to get the base options - these are clearly marked to only allow if you are seen by the server to be "WEST", but I will double check.

Kalxen, whats change since yesterday? We have spawn bug, it let you stay down for 5 sec and then move to closest MHQ, No way to revive anyone.. Also AI settings change from yesterday?

Yesterday was fine, mby little too easy but fun

edit

I just talk to Scorpion, he said Hallie had to restore server manually and he was not sure about parameters from yesterday

Edited by peter

Kalxen, whats change since yesterday? We have spawn bug, it let you stay down for 5 sec and then move to closest MHQ, No way to revive anyone.. Also AI settings change from yesterday?

Yesterday was fine, mby little too easy but fun

edit

I just talk to Scorpion, he said Hallie had to restore server manually and he was not sure about parameters from yesterday

Halli reset it to version "G" of the map, which is bugged and needs to be deleted from the server. I just reset it to 'H".

Version I is coming soon..

Final changes on H that is now in production:

Bugs Fixed:

• FIXED: Balancing issue after 1.05 patch, artillery eyeglasses turned down to 1.5 requirement instead of 1.0 visibility, and default infantry start at 70% difficulty instead of 80%
  • Eject the OPFOR commander from a vehicle before teleporting them back into the AO.
  • Added ability for OPFOR to save their starting weapons/ammo via "save layout" at the camp flagpoles.
  • Removed OPFOR commander's ability to move an enemy waypoint beyond 500m of the AO.