Spartans Home

After my second game on server..

Batwing~SPARTA~

.. I have to say that Halli was so right ! this game is just amazing, and playing wiith the Spartans and all the other "mature" friends on your server is just a great experience.

I am enjoying every minute and I am learning a lot :)

It reminds me a lot of Project Reality. I played that game only 2 or 3 times tho. I can t say i had a great knowledge of it, but Arma give me a feeling that has been expanded over PR, and that one was already expanded quite alot.

I am very happy i got this game at the end of a few troubles and I ll see you soon on the battlefield :)

Thank you for the nice experience :)

yep its been a battle to try and convince original ghost recon players that this game is good if played with the right ppl but many will not even try it.

i am one of the last GR diehards but this game is the only game besides GR that gives me a rush.

and while it may not be OGR in many ways it is far superior to OGR.

with Spartans and friends...Arma2 is a great game.

and just wait to be blown away by Operation Arrowhead....woooot!

Yea, last night after we finally beat the map after fighting in the dark, we just rolled over Elecktrozavodsk so quickly once the match reset and it was daylight again. They didn't stand a chance.

On a side note, having that M119 providing artillery fire missions was a great help while we were fighting in the dark. I low-crawled around the AOs a lot, and calling in those fire missions really helped since I was so close to verify the target location.

Tholozor is right. We had a lot of fun stomping the AO once daylight hit. I pretty much left the choppers alone to let others get in some flight time, then I had great fun focusing on being anti air. We even had a team doing their operations from a roof top. Lots of fun as always guys! :clapping: