Spartans Home

OP COMPLETED - No Pants Fockery Slosh Op - Singularity FUN Night!

MedicSN6

I would like to setup a night of EVE PvP battle on the Singularity server.

We can either fight each other within differentr ship classes and Tech levels and/or just create a massive SPARTA gang and decimate the uber retards that populate the Sissy server.

Be prepared to lose ships and have fun. It is all a learning experience. Some of us that have been PVPing it up can teach the noobs some of the finer points of pvp and gang combat. It will be quite an experience. Good fun Good fights and Good laughs.

Alcohol is a requirement. If you are under age... bribe/beg/balckmail someone into buying you booze. You'll need it. ;)

(We do no condone or support, nor encourage actual underage drinking. Just the thought of it.)

Here's the dealio:

We need to pick a day and time. I am game for next Wednesday in the early afternoon EST. Lemme know.

Bring your wits and your ships. Dont worry about the isk everything is 100 isk, and if you dont have the money... no problem, we'll just kill CoBol's insured freighter a few times and he can spread the wealth.

If you have questions on how to get into SINGULARITY just ask.

Hope to see you there.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

I say we do it on the real server, lol

No........let's not.

Let's find out how horrifically bad I am on the test server where I can afford to keep buying replacement ships at a frequency that would make you whince. I have never done PVP, and this sounds like the plan to see how much work I am going to require to become a member of the community.

This 'time' to which you refer, in imperialist speak (I refer of course to known and accepted centre of timekeeping, Greenwich) is what? Because if it is anywhere near 16:00hrs GMT I will be making a brew and nothing is gonna stop me from that cuppa, youngfellowmeladdo - (I'll take universal time if that helps :P )

No........let's not.

Let's find out how horrifically bad I am on the test server where I can afford to keep buying replacement ships at a frequency that would make you whince. I have never done PVP, and this sounds like the plan to see how much work I am going to require to become a member of the community.

This 'time' to which you refer, in imperialist speak (I refer of course to known and accepted centre of timekeeping, Greenwich) is what? Because if it is anywhere near 16:00hrs GMT I will be making a brew and nothing is gonna stop me from that cuppa, youngfellowmeladdo - (I'll take universal time if that helps :P )

Eastern (EST) is 5 hours behind GMT. So your evening is my noon. I am not working Wednesday so I should be around to do this all afternoon and into the evening.

When you log in to Singularity.... ( HOW: http://wiki.eveonline.com/wiki/Singularity...ing_Singularity )

everything takes place in FD-MLJ which is 0.0 space. You can either have a moderator move you from the back-end or you can just get a frigate and autopilot like it do. It takes about 15-20 min from where I am based out of on the other side of the map. Some of the systems take time to load onto the server, so it may take longer. I just go watch a little tv and then come back. Dont worry, there are normally only about 40-50 people on the server so its safe and everyone is generally headed to FD-MLJ anyways.

The point of all of this is for you to spend a little time and get your character there before Wednesday. Start buying and fitting some ships. Whatever you want.

Go for thursday please, I have a major end of year Macroeconomics 2 exam on thursday morning. If it's wednesday i won't be able to participate!

The great thing is that it can happen whenever. We can do both nights if people cant make one or the other.

BTW, I hated economics class. I learned that a tons of people in the world were getting rich, but none of them were me.

Wednesday, I shall be enjoying the Essex boys doing the O2 arena with plink plink noises.

(depeche mode)

I shall either see you Thursday or a week late (no change there then)

No probs. I might be home early on Tuesday, but I have to pick up my new rifle I have been waiting for and am meeting with a client for a web page, so I might be home early enough to jump in to some missions or something before bed time.

Thursday I work, but like I said before, you guys can do this whenever, with as little as 2 people. Just go in and tag team random strangers for some fun.

Good night over all with, myself, Cobol, and Ragnarok participating.

We spent some time in our Stealth bombers popping Battleships after Battleship in the Free-For-All rooms. Then Cobol and I went head to head in our Dreadnaught Capital ships. He would have won eventually once he got his fitting right and was at the correct range. Good fights all in all.

Skazbr showed up after studying a bit for class but was unable to join. His account was less than the backup period from Tranquility, so his account did not yet exist on Singularity. He stayed in channel though, and plugged away in some mining and missions while he listened to us go on and on about popping tards and having laughs. Thats dedication!

Hope to see more on next time. Possibly next week. Maybe Wednesday night.

Good fights and good flying.

Yea, Good fights by all. Lets see if we can get a few more on-line, and play as a fleet. Even if it means practising on rats. Ill try get a couple of lads on to be bait. So you guys can experience maybe some PVP in 0.0