Spartans Home

EVE Dominion DOWNTIME

NoScream~SPARTA~

Eve will be down from 0200 GMT Tuesday 01 December till 2100 min.

That's 2100 EST MONDAY 30 November.

Queue training for a min of 24hrs.

Deployment

http://www.eveonline.com/news.asp?a=single...=3593&tid=1

features.

http://www.eveonline.com/Dominion/features.html

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

viii

ISk is not a Problem i have developed a good System in making ISK fast...Its called running level 4 missions stock the

salvage and Ore for months at a time...it also helps to have a few alts...I got the game patched for both Singularity and

Dominion just awaiting the go-ahead too connect they are not letting people connect but I see 15 people LOL

In layman's terms, what's the difference between Dominion and Singularity again?

Dominion is the latest expansion pack for EVE Online. Where other games charge money for expansions such as WoW and the like, EVE does not charge for them.

Tranquility and Singularity are EVE's two server clusters.

Tranquility is where the real game takes place. Where everything you do matters.

Singularity is where all account holders can test the newest features/patches that will be released in the future to Tranquility. It is essentially a testing server. One good thing about it is that you can buy many of the items in EVE including ships and modules for only 100 isk ($). For instance, a Raven Battleship on Tranquility will cost you nearly 100million isk. On Singularity it will only cost you 100 isk. Singularity is therefore a great place to test your PVP skills in a free environment that has no bearing or consequence to the actual game. It makes for a great PVP fun night.

lol was so busy f'ing around with singularity i lost track of time ahaha i was going to play In the main server today but i was having to much fun trying to Battleship kits with the Scorpion that could be a really fun shit starting ship 120km out jammers rock man..i reall should try for the rattlesnake.