Spartans Home

Airdom/Sahrani login?

Ebden~SPARTA~

I just tried logging into both the Airdom and Sahrani servers. On Sahrani, I found myself stuck at the 'waiting for host' screen, and Airdom left me looking at the MP setup screen after loading most of the way in.

I've updated to CBA2.0 and I used Yoma updater to get the newest caa1 project. Could that cause a conflict?

I just tried logging into both the Airdom and Sahrani servers. On Sahrani, I found myself stuck at the 'waiting for host' screen, and Airdom left me looking at the MP setup screen after loading most of the way in.

I've updated to CBA2.0 and I used Yoma updater to get the newest caa1 project. Could that cause a conflict?

We have not updated the CAA1 files as it is a pain to do on a dedicated server with Yoma apparenty. Why they don't have one zip file is beyond me. So you are probably out of sync.

But if it is waiting on missions, then the server.cfg wasn't updated with the new filename and it didn't load. I had recently provided Zeno with a new file, ver D. It does not fix the two side missions issues yet.