Spartans Home

Hey all, Rooster here!

Rooster

Hi guys! Thanks for providing a top notch, quality gaming community!

Just wanted to stop in and say thank you! I enjoy gaming on domination for many hours at a time...

A little about myself...

I'm a 30 year old USAF combat veteran. I signed for 4, spent 6 1/2 years in because of 911. Deployed to the desert region for extensive time, Kuwait, Qatar, Jordan, and Iraq. Shortly before stop loss was lifted I did a tour in Afghanistan and Pakistan on reconnaissance as well. During my downtime I used to play the original Operation Flashpoint single player, literally until my old laptop computer wore out. I think that thing was a pentium II and back then it was pretty awesome to be able to game on the move... Like many of you, I became instantly drawn to the realism that this series of game provides. I guess that is why people appropriately refer to these games as "milsims".

Besides Arma2, for 5 years I had been involved with counter strike and cs source, playing in organized play. Our team played in CAL IM and was a pretty tight knit group. The group I played with [VOA] (Veterans Of America) is still around, but they are strictly a cs clan. You guessed it, real life Veterans in VOA.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to all of you and let you know a little about myself. Hope to become a more active member of the community.

Thanks all and regards,

"Rooster"

Welcome!!

Enjoyed flying with you the other night. Its nice to have othe FNG's here beside me

:P