Spartans Home

Storm of War Updates

Durka-Durka~SPARTA~

Looks gorgeous.

Apart from the trend away from PC I note that there is also a trend towards DownLoadable Content. This is irritating as the DLCs have to be paid for and are not cheap. The games are launched with limited content initially so you have to keep paying to get a few planes and a couple of missions.

I had never heard of the Bristol Bolingbroke, and would rather see the DeHavilland Mosquito, there is no FW190 which is a great german fighter plane on a par with or better than many variants of the Spitfire.

I am sure Inimigo will have some thoughts on this. I will get the game but probably wont play it online unless I am a gunner since my piloting skills are limited to say the least.

If this game is anything like IL2, it will be modable enough to where we will see almost all those planes that are in that game available to fly.

Players will be able to join Coop missions after mission start if there is a free

That's good news, because when we all played IL2, we'd have to wait an hour just to start up, then 3min into the mission, somebody would come in and we'd have to start all over again.