Spartans Home

TacDom nights on Saturday?

Phisher~SPARTA~

I don't want to step on anyone's toes here so I am going to approach this softly, hopefully it will clear up a few questions and maybe a compromise or two.

I spoke with Zeno about possibly running TacDom nights on Saturday either in addition to, or replacing Friday nights. The reason I brought this up are two fold:

1. Join in Progress: Most of the people who join midway through are from the United States, obviously we are several hours behind and there is no work around to this on Friday's.

2. Organization: By having everyone join in at the beginning, we can effectively coordinate and organize for the remainder of the day. When one member leaves a squad, they can quickly be replaced by someone who joins later, rather than large swaths of people who join throughout the evening.

Saturdays would allow US players to get on in the morning and UK players to get on in the afternoon or evening. In my opinion this would give us the most coordination and give every player a similar experience, rather than how it is now where the first half is well coordinated and then slowly breaks down as the night goes on.

I know there are others who feel this way, that Friday's are difficult for them to schedule because of it being a weekday and work commitments.

All of this being said - I completely respect the way it is now and the decision to have in on Friday's. What I am proposing is having an addition TacDom on Saturdays - I feel this will turn into the larger scale campaigns as UK players and US players can be in on it from the beginning.

Just my 2 cents, asking for what other people think about this.

asof next week my schedule changes ill be workin friday night and saturday night two 10 hour nights ill have sunday, monday tuesday off tac night for me is on hold (Bummer) :ranting2: :wallbash: :MSNCRY:

asof next week my schedule changes ill be workin friday night and saturday night two 10 hour nights ill have sunday, monday tuesday off tac night for me is on hold (Bummer) :ranting2: :wallbash: :MSNCRY:

Well on that note, I think Sunday would still achieve the goal of getting UK and US players on at the same time.