Spartans Home

Mecha needs our support

i have killed Mecha alot of times, shit sorry, he has killed me alot of times. i think this is just a load of crap. how can you have any proof with such a buggy game. i have been on other servers and lite people up and then other times owned. with so many problems with the props and the lag it is hard to accuse someone. i did not read all the posts because it is all the same complaints many have had. someone that plays as much as he does you are only going to get better, plus those with the super machines have a distinct advantage, i have proof myself with the new rig. before i would see no one and drop then here the shots, guess they were haking. until grin fixes the bugs this will always be a problem. i think graw 2 has more bugs than graw 1. present the proof!!!posted!

LOL.....someone got owned!!!!! I for one do not agree with there server rules...anyone who has played on BDA server for any lenght of time knows that our style of game play is 100% better than most others. When i go into a non spawn protected server it is a complete joke, game play is horible. Then with all this other drama going on ....and with no proof mind you. Makes me giggle a little. AnywaysDirTyi serched there forums and did not find anything pertaining to the bann and accusations so maybe they felt the heat and decided to cool off for a bit by removing the post.DirTy