Spartans Home

National geographic

Sorry the show was on monday night, not sunday. I tryed to stay awake dureing the whole show, I could not. I did cacth the first 1/2 hr of it. It was good of what I did see. But not really impressed from what I saw. It was suspost to use science to explain alot of what did occure. From what I did see, I don't think it explained enough to counter these claims in this video Loose Change 2nd edition. Wacth the video and make your own conclusion as to what occured. Caution very dissturbing content to some people. Wacth at your own risk. I make no claim eather way.

The show did not air on the NatGeo canadian channel... sadly otherwise rational and intelligent people believe in UFO's, Sasquatch, OgoPogo, Nessy, Alien Abduction, crop cricles etc.. this is just the nutjob flavor of the month.

The Nat-geo did a show on trying to explain and bebunk the conspearisys behind the 911 attacks, Sorry the show did not air for you, in your area, wacth your local listings, it will show again in your areas im sure. The video I put up is the conspearicys that are under foot that are in question. Take some time to wacth the vid, very interesting. Of coarse if your squeamish or don't like this stuff, then move on to outher parts of the fourms. Quite shocking.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

i watched that loose change stuff, seems awfully fabricated to favor the view of the narrator. i could debunk atleast 2 of those claims instantly. first he claims a b52 bomber crashed into the empire state building in 28' i believe, couldnt of been a b52 since they did not exist yet. b52 was first flown in 52' i think. and an explanation for those smoke plums coming out of the side when the towers were collapsing, was caused by the massive air draft that was created when the tower started to collapsed. this documentary shows alot of firefighter eyewitness accoutns but doesnt show the one where the firefighters said there was a huge air draft as the tower collapsed on them. one of the FF was blown down 2 flights of stairs from the draft. thats just my 2cents. anyway didnt see the thing on national geo. see ya on the battefield.

Ya I know, he ment a b25 in the late 40s, like 48 or so. And air compression would cause the windows if they were weak to blow out. But the eye wittness report from a lady in the building across the way seeing flashes.There is some outher intresting things in it as well. Like the hot spots at the bottom of the trade center, and the reports from the fire fighters of outher explosions on the lower floors. and the steel was rated to 3000 degrees for 8 hours, I would like to see the outher videos from the pentagon that were not released. Makes you think tho. And no engine impact marks on the pentagon walls from the 6 ton engines, as well as no grass tore up on the ground. Engine compressor from a engine that was not made on the 757. Also 4 or 5 people that servived the collasp came walking out after ward. The first video was not the full version of the film, this one is.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Believe what you choose Ath, but be warned such drivel is so full of scientific falsehoods or jumps in logic (or absence thereof) that fail to see the reasonable explanations, in a full-speed trainwreck effort to push the theorist's own political agendas.

Amen.