Spartans Home

Printer Help

Krambo

Morning,

My family are after a printer and basically I never use them so was wondering the best kind? etc.

The main thing is I want one that is wireless because I have no space for it and dont intend to make any as I wont use it.

I just want a color inkjet printer but would consider an all in one printer.

Iv seen a few epsons but the printer we have now is an epson and its a complete POS. But if they are good and i'v just had some bad luck i'll consider them.

Its not going to be for lots of colorful pictures etc, just documents and such like but would still like the color option.

Id say a max of £100 and i dont want to break the bank for new cartridges.

Thanks.

We had an Epson Stylus DX4600. There was a slight problem with it when we got it & sent it back to Epson, not only did they replace it but they upgraded us to the DX4800 because of the inconvenience. So I would recommend Epson.

As for ink cartridges, we use this place. UKDVDR Compared to the price of genuine inks Epson Stylus inks I think it's a bargain.

Hope this helps.

Canon appear to do well in reviews and we have a iP4500 it's a good printer but the ink isn't the cheapest and I have tried using cheaper xprint inks but half the time they don't work.

Ta Floyd I will try that :D

The prob with the xprint cartridge is you have to cut the tiny pcb off the original canon ink and put it on the xprint ink and half the time I damage the pcb.