Spartans Home

Vacation

The Rail buggy project is going on hold for awile due to im going on vacation again for a week in PA. Going up to viset my mom and brother for a week and a hafe, leaveing this comming week end. We are breaking out the arsnal to shoot wile im up there. Real MAN guns Grands, Mausers, Enfeilds, springfeilds,Tompsons, 45s 9mm 30-06, 8mm Ak, mac90, car15, valments, Lugers. P38s PPKs Fnal, gware 42, fn49. And some 22 wile on break. We normally blow off 2 or 3 thousand rounds, we did last year. The serounding hills will have lead poisoning when we are done. LOL!

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

You redneck.....Have fun and be safe. :D

Ditto. If you are going to be traveling I-81 through the Shenandoah Valley, PM me and I will give you my cell number and we can have grab a beer and some chow.

Have fun. Oh and don't go trying the 'CyLawyer maneuver' while on the trip. That maneuver is highly specialized and only the well-trained can pull it off correctly. ;)

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

HA HA! I plan on keeping the shiney side up and the dirty side down, where it belongs. Med old buddie We are going the 95 north way untill we hitt 495. I thank you for the invite tho. Been up thru that way serveral times . I love it up there. I want to sell my place and move back!

Yes we will Have a freaken blast! The night before shooten we have the saramonal load the clips night. We sitt there wile drinking capt morgan and coke, and stuff clips with fresh brand new ammo, Its like xmass morning opening all those little boxes of shiney new little bullets knowing that they will be let free the next day. LOL! Releaseing them back into the wild you might say, we cannot keep them captive any longer. And we are going to the new getteysburg battlefeild musiem for a viset. And will travel around the state and check out all the sights of intrest. Should be fun!

This is the place we want to be!!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Hello from PA. Made the trip in record time except in North Carolina we got held up twice for car accdents 20min on the first one, and about 10 on the second one. People just can't drive on a nice stright, flat, sunny day in good weather, they go off the road and end up upside down in the dicth, Go figure. Well its raining today, so as soon as the weather breaks, we go shooten!!! You guys take care, and see ya when I get back.

Well made it back today, Safe, Traffic wasent bad going south, But heading north was bad in Virginia. The weather broke and we flat did some shooting, Just a sample of what we shot.

User posted image

User posted image

We had a great time and all went well, the best part was we kept the shiney side up the whole time.

You notice that all of them are empty, this was first break, we stuffed more clips and cranked out a ton more.

Outher pics are classifyed.

Got a chance to fire a Desert Eagle .50 pistol, It had the 350 gr bullets, It kicked alot harder then a .44 magnum. Its a fricken cannon, emptyed a clip out of one and that was fun! BOOM!!!!!!!