Spartans Home

Logitech's G19 & G13 Advanced Gameboard

Floyd~SPARTA~

Interesting.... was contemplating an N52 TE, to replace my N50 but could be tempted to try that G13 instead.

Slightly higher price, plus I'm used to the Belkin. But the G13 will go nicely with my, soon to arrive, G5 equipped XPS1530. :D

I have the N52 te all it does extra is store the profile in it for taking to lan parties etc.

If I play for a long time I get less problems with my left hand now I have the game pad, I would recommend it to anyone. It's no good for lefties, I'm surprised they don't make two versions.

I've had the N50 for close on 7 years and it's been superb. Makes FPS gameing a breeze, no aching hand or fumbling for the right keys.

To be honest, apart from the logo wearing off and looking a bit dog-eared, it's still in gaming condition. I fancied moving up to the N52 as it has more keys to hand. Never worry about profiles as I always take my desk-top to LAN's.

However, now that I'm getting the laptop, I'm thinking that will become my LAN tool and that's enough reason for getting a second gamepad of some description.

• 1 month later...

After waiting for quite some time for a back ordered G19 I had the good fortune of speaking with Sir Cobol our resident Guru of all things computer related and he advised that the G19 has been delayed.

Bollocks I said...(Funny I never used to say Bollocks)

'It's true' said the Zen master.

So here it is late but accurate....

G19 Delayed