Spartans Home

World in Conflict

Pro~SPARTA~

World in Conflict is a new Real Time Strategy game with a simple user interface and very good gameplay that heavily rewards cooperation and communication.

I've just started playing it and its quite good. The graphics are not very demanding, so there is not very much to be gained by having an overclocked SLI config (which is great because of how much I'm on the road and using my laptop.

I've been playing itevery night this week and I think it's worth a look.

Pro

P.S. The limited edition version comes in a book-bound box with a commemorative piece of the Berlin Wall inside. Mine has a little bit of grafitti on it. (Of course, I'm sure it's a genuine piece of the Berlin Wall. It came with a certificate. It HAS to be real doesn't it?)

KDC u ex student get on ur bike!

Only kiddin bro, best of luck job huntin my cousin graduated this year and was very lucky walked into a great job hope u have same luck.

Never heard of game but it sounds right up my street will try and get a copy, cheers

Played again last night. I'll set up a server if we want to try it.

Pro

ive got world in conflict :lol: got it last thursday and i love it.....played it so much finished cmapaign in 3 days(or was it 2 <_< ) and i love the multiplayer....just takes a bit of gettin used to and figurin out good unit combos ect :rolleyes: i even managed to drop three nukes on my 2nd day of playin online :rolleyes: :lol: hope to see you guys on at times.