Spartans Home

nVidia GPU Driver

Xross

nVidia released a BETA GPU load on August 26th that I thought may be of interest as it claims to perform well on Call of Duty (15% performance increase) plus has the PhysX functionality among other goodies.

User posted image

nVidia 177.92 BETA GPU Driver

Enjoy

Edit:Stress Beta status

Edited by X-Wind~SPARTA~

Ok thats cool But. I do the slection of the operating system and the series of card it comes up the same driver I have allready 175.19 not the 177.92. So eather they optmised the 175.19 Or you can't get it for the 8 series card and vista. I don't mean to be diffacult but as I said Its only for xp and the 7 8 9 or 200 series of cards, unless you got a direct link to the driver down load page that shows its compatible for the 8 series and vista 32 bitt. I can't use it becouse for the 8 series, its only for xp. It does not show vista compatible.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Ok thats cool But. I do the slection of the operating system and the series of card it comes up the same driver I have allready 175.19 not the 177.92. So eather they optmised the 175.19 Or you can't get it for the 8 series card and vista. I don't mean to be diffacult but as I said Its only for xp and the 7 8 9 or 200 series of cards, unless you got a direct link to the driver down load page that shows its compatible for the 8 series and vista 32 bitt. I can't use it becouse for the 8 series, its only for xp. It does not show vista compatible.

User posted image

User posted image

Hope this helps,

X

Well thats a bitt clearer. There it is hidden in deep down in the bottom of plain sight in the archive. Thanks.

A little hinter= select 200 series of cards or you will never find it. It will allways take you to the 175.19 if you select the 8 series drivers when doing the archive search. My machine likes the new driver. Thanks again.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

My only issue is it uses more mem to control PhysX via the card rather than a dedicated PhysX card and I found that when playing Graw2 with the hell map I would crash with a script error saying I3d not having enough mem so after

testing I entered Ageia Properties and disabled the option and Bobs your uncle it now works so the drivers are fine just watch out for certain cards not able to handle games running or utilizing PhysX.