Spartans Home

Ok, try naming THIS caption!

Re: Top Pic

"Oh, I get it. I have to let you 'Infiltrate the Enemy Camp,' to win. Is that what YOUR kind are calling it these days?"

Re: Bottom Pic

AP Wire Photo. Nevada Desert, USA. DARPA continues working out the bugs on the new TaMoTrUn (Tactical Molecular Transporter Unit). Next bug to fix: getting their heads out of their ....

first screenie:

OH! Hello... What?? Oh... I'mmm taking a leak... yeah... thats what it is... taking a leak...

oh this magazine?? well it's aaaa... training manual... yeah... a training manual for... yeah its a for training...

second screenie:

At then end of the battle, the last soldier was also turned to stone by the new secret weapon... a medusa

"It is just sooo hard being an AI these days. All the other guys just make fun of me:( I only signed up for this job because a company called GRIN was developing it. I thought it would be a happy place! But all I do here is stand and get shot by Spartans:( It doesn't matter if i'm in the new Castle map, or Nowhere, I still get shot and then made fun of by all the other AI. Why can't GRIN make a game full of happy stars and beautiful rainbows with marshmellow clou-BLAM....BLAM BLAM BLAM POW KA-BOOOOOM!"

... and THAT is why Elvis is the King. ROFL!!!! M54 Wedgie Bomb. ROFLMAO!!!

Also good ones from Steven A Dunn... LOL.