Spartans Home

Connection Down

In case anyone is thinking of moving ISP any ISP

I moved from Talk Talk to Pipex 18 months ago and Pipex didn't use the MAC code in time and I lost broadband for twenty days. Both customer service departments are almost uncontactable, useless and downright rude.

So this year I decided to move to BT (phone line as well) because I want a decent level of customer service and I thought paying a very little extra would be worth it.

So far BT have lost my Broadband application, if it wasn't for me checking every other day I would have lost connection for 20 days again, changed my phone number twice without asking me and refuse to change it back for 3 days. There broadband customer service line will not give out the login/password info needed to setup third party equipment and webbsite info on subject is WRONG, I had to wait for there equipment to turn up and I found login/password buried in smallprint.

If anyone goes to BT I will help setup login details for third party modems if you don't want to use the home hub they supply. You can't be as unlucky as me LOL.

BT are shit, orange are shit, talk talk are shit, tiscali are shit, the list goes on.

SKY have been awesome, customer service is english even though iv had no problems.

Steady connection, very cheap. Good modem.

rant over.

Problem is, if your ADSL then you are a BT customer. All racks and pipes on ADSL are BT.

In my experiance stick with who every you signed up with to start with, better the devil you know than the devil you don't.