Spartans Home

Tom Clancy's END WAR (PC DVD)

MedicSN6

It seems that intial estimates that TC's End War would be a console only game are now wrong. The Game has been confirmed to be available on PC as early as October 31, 2008, with pre-ordering available now through Amazon.

The two key features that makes this title worth noting is the FPS style in which you cna zoom in on a four squad Platoon and command it in a small scale. Not exactly like the FPS titles we now play at LoS, but similar. The second is the voice command system that has been implemented with this release.

For more info:

http://www.amazon.com/UBI-Soft-Tom-Clancys...pd_sim_vg_img_1

I just saw the UBI in time to not bother looking, unless one or more of my friends (you lot) get it and start raving about it I just don't trust anyone else judgment after the letdown that is GRAW2.

Well, we do have R6:Vegas 2 to look forward to.

Just to let everyone know, I will be purchasing this game as a late B-Day present to myself. I look forward to shooting at anyone else that gets it as well.

As far as End War goes. We have a significant wait until it debuts. Enjoy the games we have now and will have in the next month or so. Only good times ahead.

Also check out the SPORE video with Robin Williams. At first I thought that this game would totally suck, but as I look more into it, it intruiges me more and more. Might be something fo rmy wife to play while I am shooting you guys in EVE, Vegas, and CoD4.

Peace.

i have watched end war for awhile and was disappointed to see that it was for console only. but now that i see it is available i am more than excited. i can guarantee you guys right now that i will be one to pre-order the game when it becomes available, i wil also get R6 as well

This game isnt really squad comabt based. Its and RTS. You play the commander only. However there is the ability to zoom in and control and customize a unit down to the platoon size.

Another RTS that was just released is Sins of a Soar Empire. I am currently going through the tutorials and will give you guys an update on this once I have played through for a bit. But I will tell you now that my intial impressions of this game are very good. The zoom feature of the game is fantastic although the default axis is the opposite of EVE, and I need to change it.

I have completed the first tutorial of four and it was short and sweet. It however doesnt lead the player very well. I will say, that the game play is very smooth and non restricitve. The ability to wage war, on a glactic scale excites me like no other RTS has done.

Three othe rpoints to mention are that the games has two modding tools available, one for map making and another for making mods. Also, the game has the ability to record each game, SP and MP. You can also download other players recordings and play them very easily.

More to follow.

I have Sins of a Soar Empire as well if you want a 1v1 game let me know I've only played vs comp because of the massive amount of time it takes to play one game.

Same here. I am on my first game still. But I am winning. These damn pirates are pissing me off. I will PM you when I finish my game to set up a time when we can play one another.