Spartans Home

Forza 7

Zeno~SPARTA~

Turn 10 studios Forza series has finally come to the PC. Forza 7 is available on windows 10 pc's and Xbox One. I believe when you buy it for PC it is available on you Xbox one as well. Furthermore if I read this correctly ithe game allows cross platform racing.

I am downloading it now but the game will be launched tomorrow or next week depending on which version you buy.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/forza-motorsport-7-ultimate-edition/9n40dffzd13g?wa=wsignin1.0

I am struggling to download the game to my PC, it get so far and fails. Apparently this is a known issue with the windows 10 store and is being looked at, if not addressed. In the meantime I am downloading the game to my Xbox one (67gb) and I am about half way through. Once thats done I will try again with the PC version (100gb).

just logged in to say i'm downloading for the second time and just read your post, shifted about 55GB the other night, just gone to resume it and it bombed out and it restarted form the beginning! ffs i dont have this problem with STEAM!!

as it was dying, the windows app folder was over 200GB in size (this is the only windows game i have), hope they have fixed it, or do they give me a refund from the extra i paid for the ULTIMATE early access edition? 'kin tools.

gotta laugh at this in the reviews on the MS store for Forza

1IloyvE.png?1

Edited by PANiC

Missed the proposed solution link

http://www.game-debate.com/news/23800/how-to-fix-forza-motorsport-7-broken-windows-store-pre-load

My xbox one has finished downloading Forza 7. The first disappointment, the game feels a but like Forza Horizons, which I detest. I am just doing the career races for now its ok so far, not noticing much over Forza 6.

My PC download is slowly advancing I am at 5.1gb of 95.3.

glad that carried on!

between crashes ive been reading forums, lots of hate being dished out to the devs.

fun game though

edit, game broken for me again :*(

Edited by PANiC

I've been racing on the Xbox slowly building up my credits. There is a mod with the VIP package that double the rewards, which can be used 25 times(5x5). I havent used it yet but will save it for big money races. I should have used it in the 23 lap endurance race at Spa!!!

Make sure you check out the Forza Hub for more credit rewards (weekly I think).

85 down, might finish in a couple of hours maybe.

the enduro race at spa was good :D , had a target to try and lap someone, it went well and i just managed to lap 2nd place on the 23rd lap back straight. complete mis judgement of how long it would take, started that at 23:00 last night, thought it was gonna take 30 mins or so :D

the limited use xp mod has really upset a lot of people, the store page has now been edited for the VIP package because it basically suggested that you always had double xp. now it actually says you get to use it for 25 races.

lvl 38

63 cars

lvl 5 car collector

no f'in money haha :cheers:

(posting 'cause it crashed again)

Edited by PANiC

@Panic Ram Fe at Test Track, restart not quit, goes through rewards then restarts race as before.

Did 50 laps (max I think) at indy, base payout is 88,000, I did it once with the R8 LM, but then with the slower GTR FE, there I got an additional 50%. 45-50mins. rank up 2-3 times, used VIP each time so won an additional 88,000credits in each race.

Did 10 laps of Nordschiefe, 1 hr 20m but payout 130,000 credits used 3 VIP mods so I got an additional 390,000 credits, Used the GTR FE got 65,000 credits for that, ranked up 4 times, so 4 cars plus 80,000 credits. Because I am not in a hurry to win money, I will only use the VIP mod for these really big payouts.

I did 50 laps of Nordschliefe over the whole day yesterday.

I used 3 VIP 100% mods (8 used so far)

Payout

Basic--------590,000

mods------1,770,000

Drivatar-----236,000 (highly skilled)

GTR FE-----295,000

total 2,891,000

plus 21 promotions 420,000

plus 21 cars

It was excrutiating but it seemed to be the best way to maximize the value of the VIP Mods

• 3 weeks later...