Spartans Home

Steam Summer Sale

Picked up Nether on Monday, went for the 'Chosen' option at a little over 4 quid. 2 days later and still no account validation, so wishing I hadn't bothered.

However, Metro - last light is going cheap as are Fallout 3 GOTY and Fallout Vegas.

What are they like, worth getting and do I need both Fallouts, or is Vegas playable in itself, without the backstory from 3?

Nether is really good. I recommend it, but they have always had validation problems. I'm sure you've checked your junk/spam email, but you can go to the website and request validation be sent to you again and you can open a ticket if that doesn't work.

Nether is really good. I recommend it, but they have always had validation problems. I'm sure you've checked your junk/spam email, but you can go to the website and request validation be sent to you again and you can open a ticket if that doesn't work.

Done but not expecting anything soon. Reading their forums seem to suggest many people with issues but little or no response to them. Hope something comes through soon.

Question for any Metro players: I get around 30 minutes into a session and the game lags ridiculously. Has anyone experienced this also?

I'm running a quad core, 8gb ram and a 7870, so well above the recommended spec. I have monitoring software running on screen 2 but it doesn't seem to be struggling or spiking but it's making the game difficult to play.

Edited by Watchman~SPARTA~