Spartans Home

So I am quiting Company of Heroes

Rocky

I've been playing about an hour of CoH every night for a long time now. That's a big chunk of my disposable minutes each evening.

Been stuck at Level 7 for years, never even even slipped into Level 8 for a night.

I still enjoyed it, even when I was on a losing streak I still went back for more. But in the end, I am using the same tactics basically, and my win or lose is decided not by by skills really, but on the chance the the player I am against knows how to handle my strategy or not. That's the cold hard fact.

Another cold hard fact is that I have a shed load of great games gathering dust, while I am banging my head off a brick wall with Coh?! Nah.

So my CoH time is now dedicated to ..... Bioshock. Gonna complete that then get 2, then get Infinite which is getting amazing reviews (I think).

Bye Bye CoH, it's been great.

CoH2 comes out June 25th 2013 hell ya 3 months and 4 hours and ....... i cant wait till this game comes out coop here i come!!!!!!!! as of for u rocky lol CoH is an amazing game of tatics and playing ability one might at micro managing your units to defeat others :) try sometime it really works regardless of the other persons plans lol :). take it to them out flank them move in for the kill use your abilites and bam game over.

LOL, it was no Aprils Fool, I really have quit, been playing Bioshock two nights straight.

BUT

Now I just saw CoH2 Beta is out, so I am DL that right now LOL. It can never live up to the original though so I am not expecting much.

LOL, it was no Aprils Fool, I really have quit, been playing Bioshock two nights straight.

I have come to just shut down on 4/1 and just wave bullshit flag anytime anyone says anything drastic. April fools really makes people give 0 fucks lmao :D

I'm just curious but does infinite tie in with bioshock 1,2?