Diablo 3 Beta test - Video

i hope its as good as the previous versions

so gonna buy this one

greetz

lighty you lucky basterd

was always looking for kung fu karakters

monk.jpg

Edited by EBE

Hmmm, ya know, as nice as the graphics look, and as much as I enjoyed the previous versions, I got bored watching the video (not the production). It was just the same animation and attacks over and over and over and over again. I dunno, maybe I've just grown bored with repetitive games.

I have to second Dai-San on this.

I do like RPGs but honestly there is something that just didn t feel right with what I saw.

First of all was boring like hell. Besides the fact combat is in RPGs quite ofetn repetitive, this was the apotheosis of repetitive.

The Monk has 3 or 4 move sets with an awful animation that reminded me the Street Fighter animation. The bad guys are the same. That monster that looks like a MArshmellow has 3 moves and repeat the same over and over. Zombies are just stupid slow crap, walking stright, way too straight to be undeads... if you put on them a suite and tie, they look more like ppl working at my office... which i don t know what is worst...

That kind of Isometric view just stinks old all over the place. Ca you manipulate your view? rotate camera, inclinate angle and zoom in zoom out? it didn t seem so and honestly if you cant, you belong to 10 years ago game settings.

I was totally not impressed. I would buy a Dragon Age game way more than a new Diablo at this status of things.

I have to second Dai-San on this.

I do like RPGs but honestly there is something that just didn t feel right with what I saw.

First of all was boring like hell. Besides the fact combat is in RPGs quite ofetn repetitive, this was the apotheosis of repetitive.

The Monk has 3 or 4 move sets with an awful animation that reminded me the Street Fighter animation. The bad guys are the same. That monster that looks like a MArshmellow has 3 moves and repeat the same over and over. Zombies are just stupid slow crap, walking stright, way too straight to be undeads... if you put on them a suite and tie, they look more like ppl working at my office... which i don t know what is worst...

That kind of Isometric view just stinks old all over the place. Ca you manipulate your view? rotate camera, inclinate angle and zoom in zoom out? it didn t seem so and honestly if you cant, you belong to 10 years ago game settings.

I was totally not impressed. I would buy a Dragon Age game way more than a new Diablo at this status of things.

its more like its a together game (coop) and you can sell stuff in the real world

but you coud be wright i just last week uninstalled two new games cause of such hopelesss mathers