Spartans Home

Batman AC: DO NOT BUY THIS GAME FOR PC

Batwing~SPARTA~

Well, this game is completely fucked up. Not even able to start on Win 7.

It seems is a "known issue", there is no Patch out, IS NOT PUBLIC, SO YOU BUY AND THEN YOU CRY...

Most importantly, boght from Origin, WB support says they do not support Downloaded copies from EA - Origin.

Their suggestion is to contact EA and discuss (their shit) with them...

I already see 25 bucke flew away with no joy... Meaning next game for me will be an happy Pirate Copy.. I tried to be a good boy and buy original, they just don t deserve this shit...

Unfortunately it's this sort of shite that encourages the pirate industry. In fact I don't even call it pirate copies anymore, I call them demo copies. Case in point. Skyrim, I torrented a 'Demo' copy and am that impressed I have now bought a legit copy. Wish I done the same with a lot of recent purchases.

That's unfortunate. :(

My other two friends seem to have working copies. One is for sure on a Windows 7 system and a high-end rig. The other on a laptop, not sure what OS. Though I'm pretty sure they both got Steam copies of the game....

After A Tech Support session with EA rep ( I have to say very nice guy, maybe not a genius, but quite professional), he tried many different solutions to have the game at least starting, with no success.

The happy ending is a full $25 refund.

I nuked my Batman copy and I am happy like this. I will get it as "Evaluation Copy" later on, when possibly they fix all of this crap.

There are tons of complaints on the Batman Forum, so.. definetely tour friends, Rooster, can call them very lucky :)

It sucks, i enjoyed the first alot but this one is gonna suck for a while. Furthermore is not even compatible on DX10 or 11, you HAVE to run it on DX9 compatibility (console port kinda shit).

I got my money back.. now waiting for Assassin creed revelation :) At least I got to keep the $10 coupon :)

really can t say what is wrong with it.

I tried all of the possible reasonable troubleshooting and is the very first time it happens to me to install a game and it not even starts

Process running for 5 seconds and then drops dead from the Process list.

EA refunded me and I am ok with that. I also did read so many bugs from the WB forum it scared the crap out of me.

It really seams that game needs a massive patch for PC version to get on "par". I am so disappointed, but now I will definetely wait for at least the first official patch before even think to get close to that game.

I have this game from steam but have not installed/played it. I expect it will work.

That said is simply amazing that ANY company would anounce a title for the PC and release a title for PC that, A. does not support the current OS out there ESPECIALLY something a wide spread and popular as Win 7 and B. does not support a MINIMUM of DX 10.1

The fact that EA would not mention this publicly barely suprises me... sad I know but true.

However this is not a EA game.

This is a WB game and is quite weird to see WB tech support WILL NOT support their own game. At least, not the digital version soldby Origin...

WTF!!!

I think that this is your fault....

EVERYONE knows that Steam is the GREATEST!!!! :baaasmiley: