Spartans Home

BLACK FRIDAY - Origin deals !

Batwing~SPARTA~

Well guys.. yes, sure.. you 'hate" Origin... or.. EA Sucks... or why having anything else in the world other than Steam...

I mean it s all good and i always respect your points.. but then.. once again, I LOVE competition !

Why Steam is not the only solution out there? because God Bless Competition :)

Open your Origin and check the Black Friday deals... Among others you ll find:

- Batman Arkham City at 25 bucks instead of 50 bucks (this will be mine right away)

- Battlefield 3 at 30 bucks instead of 60 !!! - Also if you hate BF3, at 30 bucks you wanna give it a shot !!

I am checking out other offers, but batman already made my day !

HOLY MASTER CANNOLI !!!!!

I JUST DISCOVERED SOMETHING AWESOME!!!!!

Look at this.. I play Dragon Age Legends on Facebook, so I wason origin and i was checking about Dragon Age stuff..

I found they have a FREE pack for DA: Legends, so i got it..

After few minutes I got a purchase confirmation email with a 10 bucks off coupon inside, valid thru December! ... So i got 10 bucks out of a FREE action!

Now, think at this.. BF3 is out for 29.99, you can almost use that extra 10 bucks, but u really cant (MoFos..) so, look around and see if there is any stupid game out for a couple of bucks, put it on the cart and get BF3 at almost 20 bucks !!! EPIC !!

and also.. due to the fact I immediately got Batman sales, i got another confirmation email, with other 10 bucks off !! sooo.. I spent 25 bucks and I got 20 bucks off coupons.. hmm HELOOOOOO !!! HAPPY TIME !!!!

I think i can say I like Origin today ;)

NOTE:

hey guys, you don t need to "play" DA Legends to get the free 10 bucks coupon. Just get the Free Pack. Then you can spend the $10 on any further purchase above $30 :)

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~

The only game I would consider buying at this time, is LOTR: War in the North which is 50% off for 24.99 on Origin but is still full retail on Steam. I'd love it if it was on steam because of the match making for coop. I do not know how COOP would work with two different platforms.

STeam page for those who don't know about the game. http://store.steampowered.com/app/32800/

damn, my engrish sucks today.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~