Spartans Home

New mission idea for the coming months.

Gunthar~SPARTA~

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok since everyone seemed to enjoy the Tears of a Noob mission I have been racking my brain over a new idea while I have been killing the bugs in that mission.

How would you guys like to see a similar mission to the Battle of Ia Drang Valley? It will use period weapons and will be as close to the actual events as arma will allow.

This one will be massive and will take a bit of time to do, if you want to get better at making missions and maybe help a little I will not argue with assitance.

Let me know if you guys like the idea or not.

Well Tears will take a bit more tweaking to get the hostage to work correctly but I think I have an idea on the solution.

Mosque has yet to be touched so I need to take a look at it and see what I need to tweak on it.

As for the other mission I may have it fixed but I will need to do some editor testing before we try it again.

I should be able to knock alot of this out after work but mosque will take a while.

I will be on TS later and let you guys know where I am on everything.