Spartans Home

Survival Tonight?

EMT~SPARTA~

Anyone up for some good old survival? Just start a normal game and see how long we can make it? We can make it so the world will last until everyone has died once. So if the last person hasn't died, we form protective bubble aruond him out of obsidian.

When I say survival, I dont mean the island.. Just good old start from scatch and don't die.

That was a lot of fun. We need to setup a time to do it again. This time with a different seed.

I loved the fact that no one was too centered on building something awesome, but rather surviving as a group and exploring the area around us.

Favorite part: Crossing the desert right before night time... Dug a hole in the sand, squeezed 4 people in, covered with wood block = safe....

Others... what was your favorite moment during survival?

Need to setup for next go around.

The server is still running. I've been able to find and farm some 'Warts' for potion making.. surprisingly doesn't take much in the components to make 3 potions at a time, but finding the initial components is the hardest step.

I'm up for starting another map and exploring more. I'd love to find a stronghold using an Ender eye, etc.