Spartans Home

Battlefield 3 -- Quad kill -- (one bullet)

NoScream~SPARTA~

Yes, but it's also a bolt-action rifle, so of course it will do more damage to make up for slow bolt pulls. There isn't a .50 cal rifle in this game at all, the largest caliber size is a .338 magnum on the M98B.

Edited by Rooster90

Don't listen to Rooster, he loves the game & will not accept any criticism of it, every problem is replied with an excuse. What will he say about the M.A.V. & snipers riding them in the skies?

I personally hate snipers, they don't team play, they stand back for kill count.

80% of Wookies are a class of none team players.

What's the excuse for this?

Don't listen to Rooster, he loves the game & will not accept any criticism of it, every problem is replied with an excuse. What will he say about the M.A.V. & snipers riding them in the skies?

I personally hate snipers, they don't team play, they stand back for kill count.

80% of Wookies are a class of none team players.

What's the excuse for this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjA1kMNiXJQ

Yeah but that happened in Bad Company 2 as well. It will be fixed.

Crazy thing is: if it happened in BC2 and they knew, why not implement the routine to disable climbing onto the MAV? I mean they claim they have been working on this for years & in parallel to BC2. I wonder if you can ride the U.A.V. ?

I hope they do stop the sniper climbing onto it, it's bad.

We took over a server last night and had MAV and Wall-E fights. C4, repair tool, and knives only as well, good fun.

All depends on how you play the sniper class. BF3 gives Recon way more options to be an offensive member and plays a key role to victory. Mobile spawnpoints are invaluable to the team, and most of us are CQB Recon. Rarely run with anything more than a 4x scope. However I will say i'm not a huge fan of the MAV in a serious game. It's a little too fast and hard to kill. I've never actually seen anybody ride the MAV yet, but I'm sure it'll be fixed if it hasn't already. Again, month-old build, gameplay not representative of the final game.

Edited by Rooster90

That's pretty epic! Haven't unlocked the USAS yet, frag rounds don't work well on the 870. Usually run slugs with Acog, or just buckshot with iron sights. Frag does drastically less damage and has enormous bullet drop. The main benefit is supposedly a higher suppression rate. I suppose frag shells make more sense with an auto-shotty.