Spartans Home

COOP missions

custard~SPARTA~

I have started to build up a small library of missions on the ACE TAC server with the same parameters they are.

a. No respawn and no revive (respawn as seagul so dead can follow survivors)

Why? I like the tension and I've never been fond of the kill/death ratio. It also force ppl to work as a team.

b. ACE2 mod including the wounding module

Why? Again it forces teamwork and it just floats my boat.

c. Fixed kits with no ammo crate/cache at start of mission.

Why? we allways have delays at mission start ammo crates/caches just add to the delays. I will vary the weapons at start, even making all BAF weapon versions.

d. I will not (out of respect for the work the original mission maker did) remove or change things like music files or mission objectives.

e. Grass will allways be on. I know it makes visibility whilst prone a PITA but removing it makes the islands look crap.

This is not an attempt to start an exclusive elite group far from it. I see this as a (somewhat selfish maybe) supplement to the work done by Zeno, Lightspeed and Dai-san amongst others. I will continue to play and support other missions, I will just promote these edits I am working on a bit.

So to play these missions one would have to reset the server and load them up? Does that mean one couldn't play domination because others are playing a mission on the same server? Sorry for my confusion...... I like doing missions so this would be something I would enjoy.

They are all available on the Ace Tac Server mate so that just needs starting up when required so it doesn't impact Domination etc

So to play these missions one would have to reset the server and load them up? Does that mean one couldn't play domination because others are playing a mission on the same server? Sorry for my confusion...... I like doing missions so this would be something I would enjoy.

These missions are on the ACE TAC server they can be played anytime the server is on mate, currently we have the Stock Dom server, MOS server and ACE Multi Island server running all the time. To play on the TAC server one of the others should really be turned off temporarily there are a lot of ppl able to switch a server off and another on just ask mate.

If you need any help starting missions on the server or how to help just ask anytime.

EDIT: Just to be clear there is a lot of missions already on the servers I'm just adding to the list missions in the format that I personaly like.