Spartans Home

Apple made it Dirty again

Batwing~SPARTA~

Once again Apple made it dirty. Inconsistencies on the lawsuit in Europe vs Samsun to stop the galaxy series products. However, most importantly they should be held responsible for Samsung financial loss and Samsung should sue Apple for Tons of Dollars as damage:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/238488/apple_again_cites_inaccurate_evidence_in_samsung_patent_case.html#tk.rss_news

Thats pretty f up,the judges here in my city are known to be pretty strict fe criminals are scared to be tried in my city cause they give higher jail time.....so it might be a testcase....obviously if they win in The Hague they will probably win at any court....but....i doubt they will win...seeing as they are liars.....i might try an get in the courtroom Sept 15th....could be interesting.

Update, the court has spoken....Samsung is not allowed to sell the Galaxy S,S2 and Ace per October 13 in Holland...yes its a small market but distribution for all of Europe goes through here so it goes for the majority of Europe.

The judge said the only patent infringement was the way you can scroll through the picture gallery.

The other claims: the judge said the software and the way of unlocking your phone is not an infringement of Apples patents,also the size of the 2 phones....where Apple showed a false comparison was wiped away.

Samsung will now change the way you scroll through the picture gallery and that should be it,unless Apple appeals.

In defense of Samsungs tab it claimed Apple stole this idea from '2001: A Space Odyssey',and as prior art can not be patented.

All of Apples claims were wiped away concerning the tablet "Tab 10.1".

Edited by EL_n00biachi

• 5 weeks later...