Spartans Home

Insane Downhill Bike Race In Chile valparaiso polc 2011

When I watched this video of the downhill race in Chile, I just couldn't help but notice of a few things.

1. Please note the the pile of trash and rotting garbage on the street corner just to the left of the launch area.
  2. You know a course is dangerous when you are required to wear the suit that you'll be buried in 0:03.
  3. Confirmation of ghetto as abandoned car is used as part of the boundary fence 0:12.
  4. Not sure what language the rider is speaking but you can clearly hear "Get the fuck outta the way!" 0:36
  5. Obviously a previous riders unscheduled exit point on the left 0:52.
  6. For a split second I thought the rider was supposed to go through that pipe 1:22.
  7. Nice day for a ride along side an open sewer system.....Mmmmm the smell of rotting feces in the morning 1:24 - 1:30.
  8. Why is the guy on the on the right zooming in on the riders junk???? Whats up with that?!?!

General note: Please observe how the highest concentration of spectators are always directly relative to the stunt variable that has the highest penalty cost if failed. Makes you wonder why someone would want to personally witness a dude bust his skull open on the corner of an adobe brick wall made from sun dried donkey shit and piss mud.

Edited by Hajimoto