Spartans Home

Top Gear: Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VII Vs. British Army - You need to watch this !!

Batwing~SPARTA~

Oh crap !! really !!??

Man, I should have saved the show yesterday.... They made this sort of race, jeremy had to reach a point and was chased by a Jackal, a range rover and other couple of massive vehicles.

They were shooting at him with LMGs and the 50cal "live". Then they got his car and ripped the roof off, but Jeremy handled to escape and continue the race for a lil bit and then they got him with a few 50 cal shots... and they destroyed the car with a rain of heavy fire.

Fact his, that car was belonging to a drug dealer was arrested, so the court decided the car had to be destroyed as well, so Jeremy instead to have it just crashed at the junk yard, decided to use it for this improbabile race :)

I don t know what they smoke at that show... but sometimes (most of the times) they are amazing and hilarious in what they do :)

Erm, you don't actually believe that Clarkson was getting shot at with 'live' rounds do you mate?

Editing nowadays is great.

Was still a laugh to watch, and I can think of quite a few people that WOULD like to fire live rounds at Clarkson though.

Hehehe no no!

I do not believe that of course, lol... is a car show!

But what I do enjoy is the "show" component! The idea to create a test drive with a competition between a Jackal and a Lancer. The idea to offer a show firing 50 cals rounds at the chased car... it s just a lot of fun and is cool :)

When we watch Mission Impossible, we know nothing is real, but we enjoy the show :)

Ironically Wrestling is not different, I don t like it, but is still fake and is just for show sake :)