Spartans Home

CG Animations

Gon5~SPARTA~

I have to agree with Viper as well. I think the animations and additional features are really awesome but the implementation of these features requires very un-natural key selections to initiate the animation. In the history of PC Gaming there has not been a game that requires more key combinations than Arma 2 OA, BAC, PMC with ACE 2 installed.

You can tell there has been some serious time and effort to make these animations a reality and because of this, I owe it to the developers to try it out.

To be fair this has been posted already from Noob a few days ago :) we already commented on this and yes, the main issue could be handling all of the new Combos.

I suggested to print out a quick reference sheet to keep handy till when we get accustomized with the actions.

However, the 0.25 vers you see on video is not available yet. Noobiachi already tested the available version and reported is quite buggy although very promising.

Also, this is a Server/Client MOD - It has to be on Server as well. Being on server it will enable AI of the same moves... which scares me a little bit !!! :)

To be fair this has been posted already from Noob a few days ago :) we already commented on this and yes, the main issue could be handling all of the new Combos.

I suggested to print out a quick reference sheet to keep handy till when we get accustomized with the actions.

However, the 0.25 vers you see on video is not available yet. Noobiachi already tested the available version and reported is quite buggy although very promising.

Also, this is a Server/Client MOD - It has to be on Server as well. Being on server it will enable AI of the same moves... which scares me a little bit !!! :)

But the AI doesn't have a 500+ button keyboard and eight hands to make the moves happen.

But the AI doesn't have a 500+ button keyboard and eight hands to make the moves happen

That s why it scares me !! and they probably can shoot you at 450 mtrs away, while rolling , using their ironsight :)

However, true to say this MOD is mostly for PvP games, where at least, Humans may have the same difficulties...

Which makes me think about something else... Do you believe it would be possible programming Mouse software to achieve a move as a Combo at 1 click action ?

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~