Spartans Home

PSP

;) Yes i have a psp.

I have the new White Sony PSP Slim & Lite Console Base Unit. I bought it the day it was released here in the UK :D (14/09/2007)

What do you want to know????

(Slimmer & Lighter - The PSP Slim & Lite is approximately 33% lighter than the standard PSP - 189g compared with 280g. The new console is also 19% slimmer - approximately 18.6mm compared with 23.0mm.

New speaker holes above D-Pad and Button area for a more dynamic sound.

Video Out lets you output gameplay, movies and photos to a TV display.

Memory has been increased from 32MB to 64MB.

Recharge over USB data connection.)

I got a memory card proper SONY 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo for £12:00 off ebayuk. it does not come with this, you have to buy one , or you cant save your game play, also some games wont play without one being present in the console.

:unsure: I think what your talking about is called CUSTOM FIRMWARE the latest one is 3.71 M33-2 this lets you download games from the internet and save them on you memorycard to play. (CUSTOM FIRMWARE 3.71 M33-2 UNLOCKS YOUR PSP TO PLAY HOMEBREW ) I think doing this makes the warranty, void. I have not done this to mine. :unsure:

Let me have a look around, I have one somewhere you could buy. It an orig 1.5 ver, blown with the cracked FW. 4G mem, with some .iso on there. Have a bunch of game on HD, but not updated in while.

Give me a day or so to find the dam thing.

thanks for the replies ... It's just that my Godson would like one, and I'd give it to him if it weren't that expensive. Not that I'm cheap or anything, but still recovering from my move to Belgium.

Hate to nag about it, but before I get paid, all money is already out of the door .... that's why.

Thanks all for looking into this and thanks Snowshoe for the info. Interesting.

why would i sell something that i have only just bought?

Nope its not for sale. :blink:

And yes they are expensive, but think worth the money. as it is like having a small ps2 in your hands. ;) your god son has rather expensive taste in presents.

I too looked into buying a 2nd hand one and thought better of it. I also have a nintendo DS, they are about half the price of a PSP, and good also. maybe that wold be a cheaper option. some of the game shops here in the UK do sell 2nd hand ones of both handhelds, and give a few months warranty aswell.

Edited by Snowshoe